While the online poll conducted by CNN shows Ron Paul as the clear winner with 75% of the votes, CNN reporters pull a fast one by citing a lesser known poll hosted at National Journal claiming Ron Paul came in at 0%.
CNN discards their own poll in favor of another poll that shows results more to their liking.
This is overt propaganda.
The National Journal poll cited by CNN now shows Ron Paul in the lead with 33% of the vote.
Call CNN: 404-827-1500
“Poll last night on CNN Results:
Bachmann/Minnesota: 8% (raised to 21%)
Cain/Businessman: 9% (lowered to 4%)
Gingrich/Former House Speaker: 3% (raised to 7 %)
Ron Paul/Texas: 67% (eliminated to 0%)
Pawlenty/Former Minnesota Governor: 3% (raised to 9 %)
Romney/Former Massachusetts Governor: 8%(raised to 51%)
Santorum/Former Pennsylvania Senator: 2% (raised to 4%)
notice Cain scored Higher than Romney and Bachman Tied at 8. If you havent heard of manipulation,? there it is”
- Ron Paul wins Maryland Straw poll One small step for man, One Giant step for mandkind....
- Ron Paul wins Straw poll in Alabama You wont see this in mainstream media but — yes...
- Poll Results (FOX) After 2nd GOP Debates (South Carolina) They say Ron Paul is a long-shot fringe...
- Ron Paul finishes 5th in “Ames Straw Poll” Not bad for a candidate thats never been there before...
- Wolf Blitzer Interviews Ron Paul – November 8th 2007 This is a reprint of the transcript of Wolf Blitzer...