I’m sure everyone knows about G.W. Bush’s “The Constitution is just a goddamn piece of paper” comments on the Hill in 2005 concerning the patriot act or so it’s said in some circles.
(There are 1540 links at google about his comment. Here is just one of 1500 plus quotes.)
I guess in the most literal way the Constitution is a piece of paper however, every freedom you know and have is because of the Constitution and it’s legal framework. Allowing ANYONE, Republican or Democrat to change the meaning of the words or values in the Constitution is an attack on all Americans and is the most deadly form of terrorism there is.
I tend to think that no one would have wasted the time for even mentioning his comments on the Constitution in passing if there weren’t an already solid history in Bush abuses, flipping the camera man off, patriot act, Hitler like executive orders, yawn …. etc… so even if you don’t feel Bush could have said such a thing, take a look at the video and some of the things he has done to the Constitution and Americans in general.
The video below is about 1hr long but much worth watching. It starts with the IRS’ fraudulent laws, crimes on Americans and in the process uncovers something far more dangerous. Soon, it moves on to Bush and his administrations masterful attack on the world.
This is where I, for the first time, saw Bush’s comment about the constitution is just a goddamn piece of paper.
I also find Ron Paul’s comments on America very interesting, to say the least.
“What if your own Government is using more force and more coercion on It’s own citizens for the purpose of achieving It’s own political ends? Is that Government engaged in terrorism?”
Author Claims: This video had over 3 million views before Google removed it.
The only difference between the tax man and a taxidermist is the taxidermist leaves the skin.
~ Mark Twain
- Unconstitutional War On Your Civil Liberties After watching this video I wondered if Bush didn’t really...
- Servicemen call Bush a Fraud, offer $1000.00 to prove them wrong. Born on third and thinks he hit a tripple. [googlevideo]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8187301869971500776&q=bush+voting+florida&hl=en[/googlevideo]...
- John Boehner: Bushes Immigration bill is a “Piece of Shit” “I promised the President today that I wouldn’t say anything...
- F.B.I. “Anyone following the Constitution is Mentally Unstable” “We now have a policy as exemplified by the F.B.I....
- It’s not the first time a Bush has tried to overthrow the Government. This is my attempt to speak freely about a subject...