One small step for man, One Giant step for mandkind.
Ok so it was only the Maryland state fair straw poll but ….
It would seem that Republicans are really having a rough time just getting out to vote. I mean even Texas slashed their Straw poll expectations from 10,000 to 3,000…and even then only 1300 votes were actually cast. Moron Duncan Hunter won that poll with Ron Paul finishing third.
Unlike Ron Paul supporters the other GOP candidates are just flat on their asses and really don’t have enough spark in them to push their candidates ahead even though they have more money.
Ron Paul 263 votes – 27.3%
Giuliani 220 votes -22.8%
Thompson 188 votes -19.5%
Mitt Romney – 89 (10%)
John McCain – 54 (6%)
Mike Huckabee – 35 (4%)
Tom Tancredo – 16 (2%)
Sam Brownback – 12 (1%)
Duncan Hunter – 3 (0%)
New Gingrich – 17 (2%)
Bob Ehrilich – 3 (0%) (Ehrlich is former Republican Governor of MD)
Other – 11 (1%)
Spoiled ballots – 15 (2%) (e.g. voted for more than one candidate)
Total votes cast – 926
- Ron Paul wins Straw poll in Alabama You wont see this in mainstream media but — yes...
- Ron Paul finishes 5th in “Ames Straw Poll” Not bad for a candidate thats never been there before...
- CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% Meanwhile CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75% [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPY_6mjL3xY[/youtube] June 14, 2011 by Trevor Lyman While the...
- Ron Paul wins again — Media censors again. It’s past rediculous now and to the point of begging...
- Poll Results (FOX) After 2nd GOP Debates (South Carolina) They say Ron Paul is a long-shot fringe...