33 Senators Voted Against English as America’s Official Language on June 6, 2007.
On Wed, June 6, 2007 Colonel Harry Riley, USA, Ret, wrote:
Your vote against an amendment to the immigration Bill 1348 to make English America’s official language is astounding.
On D-Day, no less, when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock, character and principles of America, I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.
I don’t much care where you come from. What your religion is. Whether you’re black, white, or some other color… male or female… Democrat, Republican, or Independent. But I do care when you are a United States Senator representing Citizens of America… and Vote against English as the official language of the United States.
Your vote reflects Betrayal.
Political Surrender. Violates Your Pledge of Allegiance. Dishonors historical principle. Rejects Patriotism. Borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator… Impeachment… Recall… or other appropriate action is warranted or worse.
Four of you voting against English as America’s Official Language are Presidential Candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator Dodd and Senator Obama.
Four Senators vying to lead America, but won’t or don’t have the courage to cast a vote in favor of “English” as America’s Official Language when 91% of American Citizens want English officially designated as our language.
This is the second time in the last several months these Senators have disgraced themselves as “political hacks”… unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualified to serve as President of the United States.
If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a backlash so stunning it will literally “rock you out of your panties”… and preferably totally out of the United States Senate.
The entire immigration bill is a farce… Your action only confirms this really isn’t about America…..it is about self-serving politics…… despicable at best.
It has been said:
“Never Argue with an Idiot…. They’ll drag you down to their level!”
The following Senators voted against making English the official language of America:
- Akaka (D-HI)
- Bayh (D-IN)
- Biden (D-DE) (Wants to be President)
- Bingaman (D-NM)
- Boxer (D-CA)
- Cantwell (D-WA)
- Clinton (D-NY) (Wants to be President)
- Dayton (D-MN)
- Dodd ( D- MN) (Wants to be president)
- Domenici (R-NM) (Coward? Protecting his senate seat?)
- Durbin (D-IL)
- Feingold (D-win) – (Not unusual for him)
- Feinstein (D-ca)
- Harkin (D-IA)
- Inouye (D-hi)
- Jeffords (I-VT)
- Kennedy – (D-ma)
- Kerry (D-ma) (tried to be president)
- Kohl (D-WI)
- Lautenberg (D-NJ)
- Leahy (D-VT)
- Levin (D-MI)
- Lieberman (I-CT) (What a surprise *cough*)
- Menendez (D-NJ)
- Mikulski (D-MD)
- Murray (D-WA)
- Obama (D-IL) (Wants to be President)
- Reed (D-RI)
- Reid (D-NV) (Senate Majority Leader)
- As Lazar (D-CO)
- Sarbanes (D-MD)
- Schumer (D-NY)
- Stabenow (D-M)
“Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled, or hanged.”
- PRESIDENT ABRAHAM LINCOLN
- Do You Really Think Super-Delegates Will Vote for Obama? It was my hope that the lessons learned during the...
- Hillary Clinton and John Edwards: Open Mic “Accident” Oh, what those clever presidential hopefuls say when they think...
- Hillary Clinton: “f***ing Jew bastard” [The Times, London] and other Clinton quotes. Hillary Clinton: “Fucking Jew bastard.” (From Jerry Oppenheimer in...
- Senator Clinton escapes injury in Air Crash (humor) This was checked out for accuracy, etc on Snopes? I...
- John Boehner: Bushes Immigration bill is a “Piece of Shit” “I promised the President today that I wouldn’t say anything...