They say Ron Paul is a long-shot fringe candidate with no realistic chance at winning the primary, yet in a moment you will see the contradicting poll results after the 2nd Republican debates.
If Ron Paul has little or no chance, it would be no wonder. After all, no media channels give him his fair coverage and to top it off, Ron Paul does not bow down to big business.
Some would say he is one of the few incorruptible candidates. Oil companies, pharmaceutical companies and those with large military contracts such as some of the major media conglomerates (ABC, MSNBC and FOX, etc) will not be making sizable donations of $1M+ to Paul as they did for Bush.
In fact, Ron Pauls campaign is dirt poor compared to the other major players. Yet, lets see how lack of funds is hurting his campaign, so far…
- Romney: 29%
- Paul: 25%
- Giuliani: 19%
- McCain: 4%
And, this is where it starts getting interesting…
Mitt Romney (29%)
Cash on Hand: $11,863,653
Rudy Giuliani (19%)
Cash on Hand: $11,949,735
John McCain (4%)
Cash on Hand: $5,180,799
Ron Paul (25%)
Cash on Hand: $524,919
- CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% Meanwhile CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75% [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPY_6mjL3xY[/youtube] June 14, 2011 by Trevor Lyman While the...
- Ron Paul wins Straw poll in Alabama You wont see this in mainstream media but — yes...
- Ron Paul finishes 5th in “Ames Straw Poll” Not bad for a candidate thats never been there before...
- Ron Paul wins Maryland Straw poll One small step for man, One Giant step for mandkind....
- Ron Paul could use your help – September 29, 2007 In a little more than five days,...