Not bad for a candidate thats never been there before and considering that 14,203 ballots were cast in this event. It becomes even more interesting when you consider that Democratic hopefuls like Obama polled better then Republican John McCain.
Lets not forget that Romney spent 4 million dollars and several hundred rabbit pelts on this event. Did I mention there was a Voting Machine Malfunction that delayed the voting while they recounted 4500 ballots?
1. Mitt Romney with 4516 votes, or 31%.
2. Mike Huckabee with 2587 votes at 18.1%
3. Sam Brownback with 2192 votes and 15.3%
4. Tom Tancredo with 1961 votes, 13.7%.
5. Ron Paul with 1305 votes, and 9.1%.
6. Tommy Thompson with 1,039 votes, 7.3%
7. Fred Thompson with 203 votes.
8. Rudy Guiliani with 183 votes.
9. Duncan Hunter with 174 votes.
10. John McCain with 101 votes.
11. John Cox with 41 votes (total number of family members).
- Ron Paul wins Maryland Straw poll One small step for man, One Giant step for mandkind....
- Ron Paul wins Straw poll in Alabama You wont see this in mainstream media but — yes...
- CNN Reports Ron Paul At 0% Meanwhile CNN Online Poll Shows Him At 75% [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPY_6mjL3xY[/youtube] June 14, 2011 by Trevor Lyman While the...
- Poll Results (FOX) After 2nd GOP Debates (South Carolina) They say Ron Paul is a long-shot fringe...
- Wolf Blitzer Interviews Ron Paul – November 8th 2007 This is a reprint of the transcript of Wolf Blitzer...