Oregon recently tried to pass a law that would imprison for life anyone that illegally downloaded music (MP3s) from the Internet and they are not the only ones trying to pass such laws. No joke.
Part of a sweeping movement to dismantle Constitutional Law and preparing the U.S. for Forced Labor camps via Martial Law?
If you know of this type of law being passed in your area (aside from Miami FL) please post us a link here in the comments.
That sounds like fun… 50 plus new ‘camps’ voted on and established by the U.S. Government intended for U.S. citizens – and it’s documented. It’s no joke. It’s for real. What easier way to make nearly every young, American citizen an easy target by law officials.
The best part is these ‘camps’ are hired out by the US Government to Halliburton / KBR. Sounds exciting doesn’t it? Guess who owns most of the land they’re built on?
List of links and supporting Documents:
- Army Regulation 210-35 PDF format
- Pacific News Service: 10 Year U.S. Plan for detention camps
- Bush’s Mysterious ‘New Programs’ (Alternet.org)
- REX 84 – FEMA’s Plan for Martial Law in America.
- KBR awarded Homeland Security Contract worth $385 Million.
- Chicago Tribune – Sex Slave Trade article linking Halliburton / KBR to the Slave Trade
- Sex Trade in Bosnia
- Ohio Patriot Act
- Ohio Patriot Act Legislature
- Oregon Life in Prison
- Camp Locations
- Unconstitutional War On Your Civil Liberties After watching this video I wondered if Bush didn’t really...
- KBR’s Worker Prison Camp In Iraq And now they own and build all the prison and...
- It’s not the first time a Bush has tried to overthrow the Government. This is my attempt to speak freely about a subject...
- What American city will you trade for a war with Iran? If a war breaks out with Iran and we can...
- Life Without the 2nd Amendment This may be closer to reality than you think. You’re...